How To Change Default Search Option In OBIEE To Case Insensitive
(Doc ID 2449760.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By default, the search feature has "Match Case" enabled resulting in default, case sensitive searches.
Example using the searching option from a dashboard prompt:
- Login to OBIEE
- Click Dashboards dropdown
- Select a dashboard link which contains both an analysis and dashboard prompts
- After the dashboard loads, click a prompt dropdown (in particular, one which returns text values like a Project Name)
- Click the 'Search...' at bottom of prompt dropdown to load the search window
- In the Search window, note that the 'Match Case' checkbox is selected/checked by default.
Although you can simply uncheck the option, is it possible to change the default behavior of OBIEE so the default search option has the "Match Case" disabled (unchecked) resulting in default, case insensitive searching?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document