Tran Code 22 is Not Posted When a Receipt is Performed Against a Closed Transfer
(Doc ID 2449815.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Services 220.127.116.11, When a receipt is performed against a closed Warehouse to Store Transfer, tran code 22 records are not posted to reverse the negative tran code 22 records that were posted when the transfer was closed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Find an active RMS warehouse to store transfer and unreceived "Input" status shipment for a SIM store.
2. Within RMS, close the transfer while the shipment is still unreceived.
3. Review Tran data for the store/items. RMS has correctly recorded tran code 22 transactions for each ITEM/Quantity/Container shipsku combination associated with the closed transfer. These negative Tran code 22 adjustments represent the reduction of positive in transit data.
4. Observe RMS/SIM in transit data are temporarily out of sync because SIM still has an active transfer delivery to acknowledge.
5. Locate the SIM transfer delivery for the warehouse to store shipment.
6. Perform full receiving of the SIM transfer delivery by opening the delivery, apply DEFAULT QTY, and then confirm the delivery.
7. Observe the final RMS/SIM Stock on hand/in transit balances. Both systems are in sync. SIM's in-transits should match RMS' post-transfer close in-transits and stock on hand in both systems has increased by the quantity received.
8. Review the resulting RMS tran data. Only tran code 44 records have been generated. RMS should have generated a series of positive tran code 22 transactions due to receiving against a closed transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document