Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Learning Specialist is Not Able to See All the Offerings Which have Been Created for a Course
(Doc ID 2457602.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When going into the Learning Self Service view, different Learning Specialists see different offerings for a particular course than each other. For example:
There is a course (testCourse) which is linked to three offerings (testcourse - offering1 , testcourse - offering2 and testcourse - offering3). There are three learning specialists and each created a different offering for the course.
- LearningSpecialistA created testcourse - offering1 (this is OLC11)
- LearningSpecialistB created testcourse - offering2 (this is OLC12)
- LearningSpecialistC created testcourse - offering3 (this is OLC13)
All Learning Specialists can go into the learning catalog, and see both the course and all 3 offerings. For example:
- Go to Home/My Client Groups/Learning
- Click on 'Learning Catalog'
- Search for the offering
- All 3 learning specialists can see all three offerings.
However when the learning specialists go into:
Home/Me/Learning/and browse all learning items, or search from the search bar, the following behavior is seen:
- LearningspecialistA can only see 2 offerings (offering1 and offering3)
- LearningSpecialistB can only see 2 offerings (offering2 and offering3)
- LearningSpecialistC can only see 1 offering (offering3)
- There are no access groups set on any of the offerings or the course.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document