Order Attribute Update Business Event Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2470569.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have setup Order Attribute Business event for schedule ship date/
Have followed the below steps:
1. Created order ENE/0251124 with single line. This was created with order import payload. The reference payload is provided in the attachment
2. Order was imported with SSD as 18/11/2018
3. Order entered schedule step in the orchestration. The SSD was changed to 2/11/2018
4. No notification was triggered from FOM for SSD change
5. Then changed the SSD manually from UI. Actions > Fulfillment View > Fulfillment Line actions > Edit Fulfillment Line
6. Notification was triggered this time
Expectation is that notification should have been triggered in step 4
Can you please clarify why this is not happening?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document