Users are Unable to Log in to Data Integration Platform Cloud (DIPC) Components Specific to Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ)
(Doc ID 2477491.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Data Integration Platform Cloud - Version 18.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle-Managed Data Integration Platform Cloud (DIPC) 18.4.3, after provisioning and assigning Administrator roles to the application in Identity Cloud Service (IDCS), users are not able to log into Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) components such as Director.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- A user with full DIPC entitlement provisions an Oracle Managed DIPC instance
- By default, this user is assigned the Administrator Role. This can be verified in IDCS under the application, and application instance - application roles.
- Assign additional users and groups to the application roles.
- Note for EDQ, only the Administrators role applies.
- Log into DIPC and select open EDQ from under the user icon.
- This takes you to the EDQ Launchpad. The first item to note is that the Admin icon is not shown, indicating the permission is not being applied. So no additional permissions can be granted to users.
- To continue verifying, select the Director. This will download the JNLP app to your desktop. Accept or fix any requirements and local start permissions to run the app.
- Once Director is loaded, supply your cloud credentials for a user with the Administrator role
- Login error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document