Dropship PO's Receipt Accounting Is Not Hitting Trade Accrual
(Doc ID 2479987.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dropship PO's receipt accounting is not hitting Trade Accrual
For a Dropship PO the accounting event Trade Accrual are not getting hit instead it is hitting Receipt into receiving Inspection as a normal PO.
By searching in Review Receipt Accounting Distribution UI about the PO created from Drop Ship flow only 1 transaction with 2 journal line can be seen:
Some other Trade Accrual Events are expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order in Create Order UI
2. Submit order
3. Progress Order
5. Ran following programs:
1. Transfer Invoice Details to Supply Chain Financial Flow Orchestration Process
2. Transfer Ownership Change Events to Receiving - Process
3. Manage Receiving Transactions - Process
SO status goes to Shipped.
6. Ran transfers of transactions from Receiving/Inventory/Payables to Costing.
7. Create Distributions in Receipt Accounting.
8. By searching in Review Receipt Accounting Distribution UI about the PO created from Drop Ship flow only 1 transaction with 2 journal line can be seen:
9.Navigate to Monitor Financial Execution Ui to verify the flow for TRADE events.
could not see any.
10. Trade Events from Drop Ship Flow cannot be seen in Receipt Accounting.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot verify Sales Order trade accrual events.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document