The System is Creating Acquisition Cost Adjustment Transactions In Receipt Of Purchase Order Done Last Year
(Doc ID 2481901.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Acquisition Cost Adjustments were created this Nov-18
after regular maintenance for Purchase Orders, Received, Invoiced
and closed with no returns/corrections or invoice changes since
Aug-2017. There is no change between receipt, invoice or PO
Acquisition Cost Adjustments will not be created unless there difference
between invoice and receipt amounts following invoice creations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO in Aug-17 period, which is pay-on-receipts.
2. PO is received and invoiced on Aug-17 with same amount.
3. PO is fully costed and final accounted in Aug-17 period.
4. Run the 'Create Cost Accounting Distributions' in Dec-18 with
cut-off date of today's date
5. Cost processor created "Acquisition Cost Adjustment" cost
transactions in fully costed status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document