Online Accounting Fails for Invoices with Revenue Scheduling Rules
(Doc ID 2493670.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Online accounting fails for invoices with revenue scheduling rules
A few transactions were entered for the purpose of revenue schedules usage. When trying to post them the warning appears:
"Accounting failed to complete. Details: View error details from the View Accounting window. "
"The accounting date 01-DEC-19 is not in an open or a future enterable period. "
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a transaction with revenue scheduling rules
2. Run Recognize revenue process
3. Query the transaction and select Actions>Create accounting
4. Accounting ends with message "Accounting failed to complete. Details: View error details from the View Accounting window. "
5. Navigate to view accounting. Message "The accounting date 01-DEC-19 is not in an open or a future enterable period. " is displayed and all accounting lines for the future periods (periods that are in never opened status) are invalid. The accounting
has final status for the lines from opened period
6. Create a new transaction
7.Run Recognize revenue process
8. Run Create accounting process. The process ends with success
9. Query the invoice accounting. The accounting shows only the processed lines for opened periods
The online accounting should work like the Accounting process. No error message should be displayed and invalid lines should not appear on accounting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document