Dock Scheduling Workbench Does Not Display Image
(Doc ID 2500998.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When images are configured to display on the shipment/appointment in the DOCK SCHEDULING WORKBENCH they will not display
The image should display next to the appointment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Shipment Management > Power Data > General > Logic Configuration. Make the following changes in the WORKBENCH GANTT.
Logic Configuration ID = WORKBENCH DEFAULT
GANTT CONFIG ID = WORKBENCH GANTT DEFAULT
GANTT SHIPMENT ICON 1 = User Defined Image 1
GANTT SHIPMENT ICON 2 = User Defined Image 2
GANTT SHIPMENT ICON 3 = User Defined Image 3
2) Shipment Management > Power Data > General > Parameter Sets. Set APPOINTMENT DISPLAY STRING = objectXid:servProv:image1:image3:image2.
3) Make the following property set change.
glog.appointment.displayString.shipment = objectXid:servProv:image1:image3:image2
4) Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments > Actions -> Shipment Management -> Utilities -> Set Image.
5) Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments > Actions > Operational Planning > Dock Scheduling > Schedule Appointment. Schedule appoint for stop 2.
6) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Workbench Designer. Add shipment 01031 to the layout and select stop 2. Note the shipment displays in the respective time slot but the ACCEPTED image does not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document