Why records are duplicated ,when Create Accounting' in 'DRAFT' mode report is exported to CSV format?
(Doc ID 2503840.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Create Accounting' in 'DRAFT' mode report is exported to CSV format and open in excel ,
the records are duplicated or triplicated for each record.
But when the process is run in 'FINAL' status each record is displayed only once.
Why the export to a csv file create the entries multiple time ? The export to the pdf and excel file produces normal reports.
1. Navigate to Projects> Costs> Run Create Accounting for 'Labor Cost' in Draft mode.
2. Once complete, open the Create Accounting Execution Report .
3. Click 'Republish'
4. Export> CSV
5. Save and open the file in excel.
6. Found more than one occurrence of each record.
7. Export> Excel and the same record occurs only once.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document