FA: SCM: Pricing: Multi Rule Discount Is Not Working, When Simple Discount Is Setup For All Items And Attribute Based Discount Is Setup For A Specific Item
(Doc ID 2506249.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Requirement is to:
1. Apply a percentage discount on - All Items
2. Apply an additional percentage discount on specific items, After the first discount has been applied.
1. All Items Discount = 10 %
2. Discount on Item - XXX - Std Item = 20%
3. Unit Price of XXX - Std Item = $100.00
Expectation on how price of the Standard item XXX, is to be calculated:
1. $100 - 10 % = $ 90
2. $90 - 20% = $72
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document