Fusion INV: Inventory Transaction FBDI Import fails with Error "The value provided for the UOM Code attribute is invalid"
(Doc ID 2506881.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loading Inventory Transaction through FBDI completing successfully
but Review Pending Transactions UI shows the error.
The value provided for the UOM Code attribute is invalid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Provide the data in the FBDI template.
2. Generate the zip file
3. Tools > Schedule Processes > Run the process 'Load Interface File for Import'. Parameter
Import Process -> Create Inventory Transactions
Data File -> Provide the file
4. Once the data is loaded, run the process 'Manage Inventory Transactions'
5. Once complete, Navigate to Inventory Management > Review Pending Transactions
6. Review the transactions and see the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document