Fusion INV:Pick Release Of Transfer Order Shipment Lines Is Auto Pick Confirming
(Doc ID 2514339.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Inventory
Pick Release of Transfer Orders resulting in Auto Pick Confirm
In the customer's business model, there is a requirement to Pick Release multiple lines of Transfer Orders selectively.
These Pick Released Transfer Order lines should be available for performing Pick Confirm in the warehouse when material is to be physically moved to Staging.
However the current Pick release feature is performing Auto Pick Confirm.
The Pick Release process should just create the Picks, and not Auto Pick Confirm the Shipment Lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Internal Requisition for performing Internal Material Transfer from one Inventory Organization to another
2. Note the Transfer Order generated
3. Navigate to Manage Shipments task > Search for the above Transfer Order
4. Select the Line/s in the above search result > Actions > Pick Release
5. Go to ESS Jobs to verify the Pick Slip Report is generated successfully
6. Open the Pick Slip Report to note that the Pick Status is "Confirmed"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document