Financial Report Studio - User Defined Group Deletion Issue
(Doc ID 2518351.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On FRS studio version 188.8.131.52.560, user experience automatically deletion of user defined group while republishing hierarchy.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open FRS studio and Create/open a report.
2. Define custom group and add values to the group.
3. Use this group in your Report and Save changes.
4. Modify hierarchy value and republish the hierarchy.
5. Again open FRS studio, the user defined group and its value cannot be found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document