Upload Tax Rules From Spreadsheet Error: Invalid Rule Result Passed
(Doc ID 2520378.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload tax rule from a Spreadsheet to add new Condition Set Codes for the existing Tax Determining Factor Set Code for Direct tax rate determination rule for WHT
Invalid rule result passed: xxx tax for tax regime:xxx and tax: xxx and tax rule code: xxx and rule type: Direct tax rate determination and condition group code: xxx
-- Expected Behaviour
The users should be able to create new Condition Set Codes for existing Tax Determining Factor Set Code for the existing direct tax rule for WHT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Setup and Maintenance/Manage Tax Rules (for Withholding Tax)
2. Select Direct Tax Rate Rules
3. Select Rapid Setups Spreadsheet and then Upload Tax Rules from a Spreadsheet
4. Fill in the Configuration owner and then select the csv file
6. Check Monitor Upload and Download Processes
7. Check the Upload tax rule from a Spreadsheet status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document