Fusion Applications - Global Payroll - Errors On Retro Accessor Updates Process Within PAE Flow
(Doc ID 2522179.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have ran the PAE process flow and it has stopped in error at the Payroll Accessor Updates process
Using employee 1234 as an example, the error message being delivered is:
Pension Update Process : Pension Card, Card Component and Value defn Creation Failed - ERROR: oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.RowValException, msg=JBO-PAY:::PAY_DEDPR_MLTPL_DED_INST_NA: PAY-1635166Multiple instances of the calculation component Workplace Pension are not allowed for the calculation card Benefits and Pensions.
However, when I have check this employees record I can see only one calculation component for Workplace Pension
Using employee 4321 as an example, the error message being delivered is:
Pension Update Process : PAE flex update failed during commit - ERROR : oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-HRX:::HRX_GBCMN_PAE_INV_QPS_EMP_NEJH: HRX-1560855You can select automatic enrolment for qualifying scheme joining method only when employee is classified as an eligible jobholder.
However, when I have checked the employees record I can see that the 'Qualifying Scheme Joining Method' is set to 'Automatic Enrolment' as expected
When attempting to Retro Accessor Updates Process Within PAE Flow, the following error occurs.
1) JBO-PAY:::HR_6370_ELE_ENTRY_NO_TERM: You cannot create an entry for this element with an effective start date after the element can no longer be used on this employment level.
2) JBO-HRX:::HRX_GBCMN_PAE_INV_QPS_EMP_NEJH: You can select automatic enrolment for qualifying scheme joining method only when employee is classified as an eligible jobholder.
3) JBO-PAY:::PAY_DEDPR_CRD_PREL_ID_INV: During entity object validation, a null or invalid value was encountered in the PayrollRelationshipId attribute on the DIRCardDEO entity object.
You must enter a valid value for the PayrollRelationshipId attribute on the DIRCardDEO entity object when the SourceType attribute is set to PREL.
4) JBO-PAY:::PAY_ELEEN_ELE_ENTRY_OVERLAP: The effective dates on this new element entry are invalid. This entry causes an overlap with an existing entry for the same element Workplace Pension.
5) ERROR : Pension Assessor Component Details Not Found on GBPAEUpdate with dirCardCompID: NNNNNNNN and effective date: 2018-12-31 OR effective Update date: 2018-01-01 PAE DIR CARD COMP ID NNNNNNNN
6) JBO-PAY:::PAY_CALC_COMP_END_DATE: You cannot end date a Calculation Component that has a valid Enterable Calculation Value associated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Defined user data
2. Run Retro Accessor Updates Process within PAE flow
3. Encounter errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document