When Exporting Data From P6 Using Spreadsheet (XLSX) Option With Time Set to “Do Not Show”, Time is Still Shown Within Excel.
(Doc ID 2524811.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Exporting data from P6 using Spreadsheet (XLSX) option with Time set to “Do Not Show”, Time is still shown within Excel.
- From P6 Professional Activity window, the start date is set as date without time (eg: 13-Jul-18 A). User Preferences is set to not show time.
- From the General tab, it also is shown as 13-Jul-18 for the started date.
- Click File Export. Select Spreadsheet - (XLSX).
- Select Export Type as Activities.
- Select Finish.
- Date is shown within Excel with Time (13-Jul-18 08:07).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document