FA: SCM: Pricing: Getting The Error "Attribute Based Pricing Was Not Applied To The Transaction" When Repricing Order.
(Doc ID 2528692.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implemented setup to automatically adjust order line price based on specific EFF value at sales order line level, as per the note- 2214563.1
After entering details on the Sales Order, upon clicking on the Reprice option, getting following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Line EFF.
2. Deploy EFF.
3. Edit the Manage Service Mappings.
4. Edit the Manage Algorithms.
5. Create a condition under Price List Charge Adjustment matrix class.
6. Create Price adjustment Matrix and assign required adjustment matrix values in Price list.
7. Create Sales Order.
8. Enter customer, item name and quantity.
9. Click on Reprice Order button. Above error is observed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document