Cycle Countt Sequences Failing
(Doc ID 2529143.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate Cycle Count Sequences failing
The value provided for the Locator attribute is invalid because the locator is either not valid for the subinventory or locator control is not applicable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle application and go to Inventory Management
2. Then go to count work area
3. Click on Manage Cycle Count
4. Search for your Cycle count name
5. Click on Action and select Generate Cycle Count Sequence
Due to this issue, users cannot proceed with cycle count process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document