Error Message "Your Transaction Cannot Be Saved During An Impersonation Session"
(Doc ID 2536295.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to save transactions while in a proxy session with the following pop-up message:
Your transaction cannot be saved during an impersonation session. (FND-4667)
- The yellow bar on the screen also displays message "Your session is audited. Some tasks cannot be performed as another user.(FND-4668)", even though audit was not enabled.
- The error message is received on multiple pages for AP Invoice entry, AR Invoice entry and project entry etc.
When the original user (NOT the proxy) enters the information , there are no issues in creating or saving transaction i.e. no access issues
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign on as user that will delegate to a proxy for impersonation
- Navigate to Set Preferences -> Proxies and select the proxy User Id to impersonate current user (Confirmed that the selected User has Role Privileges required for impersonation)
- Sign on as user selected to impersonate
- Switch to user selected to be impersonated
System asks for password rentry to confirm impersonation and a yellow band appears on the screen to confirm impersonation session
- The impersonating user create a Expense report on behalf of the user being impersonated.
- The user enters the Expense Report on behalf of the user being impersonated but cannot save the transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document