FA: SCM: PRICING: R13: Date/Time Populated In The Price List UI Is Not The Same As ADFdi Sheet
(Doc ID 2542004.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why date/time populated in the price list UI is not the same as ADFdi sheet?
In the scenario wherein the Price List values for items are uploaded using ADFdi, the Start Date/Time and End Date/Time populated in the UI do not seem to be in sync with the ones populated in the ADFdi sheet.
1. In the Manage Price List sheet of ADFdi for an item let's say the Start Date/Time is populated as 05/02/2019 5:30 AM and End Date/Time is populated as 05/30/2019 5:30 AM
2. Process this ADFdi request.
3. Notice in the Price List UI that the Item values are populated accordingly.
4. However the Start Date/Time is populated as 05/02/2019 12:00 AM and End Date/Time is populated as 05/30/2019 12:00 AM
5. Therefore in the scenarios wherein the ADFdi times are populated as 12:00 AM in the sheet, the Dates populated in the UI move to the previous day causing price effective date related issues.
6. It looks like the system may be converting to the UTC time at the point of updating the details in the UI causing the Dates to be off by a day in many scenarios.
7. However client mentions that when the same process is carried out using FBDI, the Dates/Times populated in the FBDI sheet and the ones in the UI are identical.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document