Contract Expert Does Not Inserts Suggested Clause
(Doc ID 2548649.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Contract Authoring
Contract Expert does not inserts suggested clause
Expert does not inserts suggested clause after duplicating existing contract into new draft contract.
New draft contract had one conditional clause copied that was inserted by a rule and a question from previous contract where we run Expert. The scenario in this case was we copy the existing contract, remove all conditional clauses and let Expert inserts them again after giving answers to a questions with a rule of inserting suggested clauses.
But we cannot put this clauses back again from the contract expert even though the expert shows the suggested clause and we selected it, at the last step when finish button is clicked we get notification that no new clauses were inserted.
Insert suggested clause after duplicating existing contract into new draft contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Duplicate existing contract
2. Remove/delete Contract Expert suggested clause “UD osnova - ponudba” which was copied from previous contract at step 1.
3. Run the Contract Expert and select YES to insert suggested contract clause and click Finish
4. Clause was not inserted
5. When validating contract terms I get Information to run Expert in order to insert this recommended additional clause:
6. Repeated Run of Contract Expert and confirming insertion of a suggested clause but again “No clauses were inserted”:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document