Loading Price Measure Data Via FBDI at An Aggregated Time Level
(Doc ID 2551890.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Created a User-defined Price measure with Time dimension level as Year.
2. Then populated Measures CSV file with values in Item, Organization, Demand Class and Year in the Time dimension.
3. Zipped the file and uploaded to the UCM.
4. Ran Load Planning Data from Files process.
5. All records were rejected with the error: The value provided for the attribute TIM_LVL_NAME is invalid
What setups are missing in order to use this functionality of loading Price measure data at an aggregate time level?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document