FA:SCM:MFG: Solution For Outside Processing Process Flow Based On Requirement
(Doc ID 2555913.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Work Execution
1-Gap 1 :-In step 6 as per requirement In Ship confirm report is generated after ship confirm it supposed to Show all items which are issued to supplier(but in application its showing only OSP number).
2-Gap 2- After step 6 as per requirement Manage supplier operation transaction supposed to Show the Progress of WO once PO is created and shipping is done against PO to supplier for OSP-it should show the
what items are issue to supplier(but application is not allowing to view)
It only allows user to review once it is in completed status after receiving is done from supplier.(its supposed to show during in progress status as well in manage supplier operation transaction).
3-Gap 3 -In step 7 After receiving is done from supplier its supposed to show the incremental value against the item in Inv org.
Pre setups done for OSP single Operation
» Set up Plant Parameters to create Purchase Requisition for Plating Operation
» Set up Items for outsourcing the Plating Operation
» Set up Mapping Set for automatic Purchase Order creation done at inventory org
» Set up Supplier for processing the Plating Operation
» Set up Blanket Purchase Agreement for the Plating Operation
» Set up Standard Supplier Operations
» Set up Work Definition with Plating Operation
1. Create a Work Order with Plating Operation processed by the supplier (Precision Industrial Plating)
2. Create Purchasing Documents automatically for the Plating Operation
3. Complete Quantities at the Machining Operation
4. Review Quantities at the Plating Operation
5. Create Shipment Lines automatically and confirm shipment of machined parts to supplier (Precision
6. Print Shipping Documents for shipment of machined parts to supplier (Precision Industrial Plating) in printing shipping document(Its not showing what all items issued to Supplier &
after ship confirm at the same time if we review the transaction in manage supplier operation page its not allowing to view progress of Operation as its supposed to show that which all items are issued to Supplier)
7. Receive plated parts from supplier (Precision Industrial Plating) and deliver to manufacturing( once receipts is done its not showing the incremental value of parts which we received from supplier in Inv Org)
9. Review progress at the Plating Operation.(at this Step once the Manage Supplier operation allowing to perform action and now its showing details which items are issued to supplier and during receipts which items are received from supplier)
10. Review Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving Details of the Plating Operation
11.Complete Quantities at the Assembly Operation
They have these Requirement and wanted to fulfill it .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document