FA: SCM: OM: Warehouse Changes on the Transfer Order Created from a Back 2 Back (B2B) Order Are Not Applied to the Supply Order.
(Doc ID 2560397.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made to the warehouse on Transfer Order generated by the Back 2 Back (B2B) process are not reflected on the Supply Order.
- B2B item with No Onhand in Warehouse A. But On Hand available in Warehouses B and H.
- Local Sourcing Rule provided for Rank1 as B and Rank2 as H.
- In the SO detail, Supply tab warehouse is provided as A.
- Once the B2B SO is submitted, Transfer Order has been generated.
- In the fulfillment view Supply Source is B and Supply Destination is A.
- In the Manage Transfer Order page client changes the Supply Organization from B to H.
- However if we check the SCO line to verify whether the changes are reflected we can notice the Warehouse changes are not reflected in the Supply Order.
- Also post Pick Wave and Ship Confirm, the supply source in the Supply Order still reflects the same.
- In the scenario of B2B Transfer Order, whenever the warehouse is changed on the Inventory side for processing, the same does need to reflect on the SCO side for Supply Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document