Suffix at C.1.1 SAFETYREPORTID element is Incremented when report is Regenerated
(Doc ID 2560632.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The suffix at C.1.1 SAFETYREPORTID element value is unexpectedly incremented when the report is regenerated after the report is set to 'New Data Available' when there are 2 PMDA I-C-S-R R3 reports for INV and MKT licenses on a case.
Steps to Repeat:
1) Create Products and Study on Argus Console.
Study-A --- used to create the new case.
......|--License-A1 INV/JP <--- the 1st report is scheduled
......|--License-A2 MKT/JP <--- the 2nd report is scheduled
2) Create a new study case by the Study-A.
3) Enter necessary data to the case for PMDA R3.
4) Schedule I-C-S-R R3 reports for PMDA for INV License-A1 and MKT License-A2.
5) Confirm I-C-S-R reports are generated by Draft link.
6) Lock the case.
7) Generate I-C-S-R R3 report for PMDA for INV License-A1 by clicking Final link.
C.1.1 value has suffix AA.
C.1.10.r value does not exist.
8) Generate I-C-S-R R3 report for PMDA for MKT License-A2 by clicking Final link.
C.1.1 value has suffix AB.
C.1.10.r value has suffix AA.
9) Change Report Status of I-C-S-R R3 report for INV License-A1 to 'New Data Available'.
10) Click Final link of the I-C-S-R R3 report for INV License-A1.
Click [Yes] for displayed "Do you wish to regenerate report?" dialog.
---> The I-C-S-R R3 report for PMDA for INV License-A1 is regenerated.
C.1.1 value has suffix AC. <--------------------- This should be kept as AA.
C.1.10.r value has suffix AB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document