FA: SCM: OM: Order Management Extensions - How To - Bypass Credit Review Pending Status For The Revised Order
(Doc ID 2562008.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note describes how to bypass credit checking on an Order Revision.
This issue is reported where Fusion Credit Management has not been enabled. The user has reported that revised orders are placed on - Credit Review Pending.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and submit an Order.
2. A Credit Hold is placed on the order.
3. The Credit Hold is released.
4. The order is revised - in this instance the - Ship to Address - is changed. Release the Credit Hold.
5. The revised order is stuck - Credit Review Pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document