Unable to drive inventory negative : The transaction quantity must be less than or equal to available quantity for item :INV-2415089
(Doc ID 2562464.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Org has negative onhand allowed.
2. Verified that for an item with lot number enabled, system is allowing to drive the onhand negative. Performed misc issue to verify this
3. Created a reservation for the lot /SubInvA
4. Tried to perform a misc issue to drive the inventory negative from SubinvA
Received message Total quantity for item X in organization Y cannot become negative when reservations are present. (INV-2415477)
5. Tried to perform a misc issue to drive the inventory negative from SubinvB -> System allowed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document