FA: SCM: Pricing: No Price Is Being Derived During Order Entry, When Using Tiered Adjustments.
(Doc ID 2564661.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No price is being derived at the time of order entry when using Tiered adjustments. Below is the setup that has been performed:
1. In the price list, a base price for an item has been setup as $119.92.
2. Tiered Adjustment for Tier Basis Type as Item Qty, Aggregation Method as On Line, Apply To as Highest Tier, Application Method as Per Unit and Adjustment Type as Discount percent, has been setup.
3. Tiered Pricing Rules have also been setup.
4. Created a Sales Order for this item for 1 qty and notice that price is populated accordingly.
5. Now when changing the qty to 5, the price comes up as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document