Unable to Complete Expense Report Audit with Short Pay and Adjusted Lines
(Doc ID 2574325.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to complete audit of an expense report with a short pay line and also an adjusted line, the expense report is still in the auditor's queue with the "Pending expense auditor approval" status.
The expense report's status should change to "Ready for Payment Processing".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an expense report as user 1 containing multiple lines and submit
2. Log in as an auditor and perform an audit on the expense report by short paying one of the lines and decreasing the reimbursable amount on a second line.
3. Complete the audit and receive a message indicating that the expense report will be submitted for payment processing.
4. Go back to the audit page and notice that the expense report is still pending audit.
5. Log in as user 1. Review the infotile containing the user's recent exepense reports. Observe that expense reports are listed without a name and status is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document