Error: "The value provided for the attribute OSP_OPERATION_TYPE is invalid" While Loading FBDI WIPOperationResource.csv
(Doc ID 2589106.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading FBDI file WIPOperationResource.csv, the process fails with error.
"The value provided for the attribute OSP_OPERATION_TYPE is invalid."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download FBDI template WIPoperationResource
2. Enter data into required fields
3. Generate csv file
4. Create zip file per FBDI template instructions
5. Upload ZIP file to the SFTP server location.
6. Log into Oracle Fusion Applications
7. Navigate to Scheduled Processes
8. Select the Load Interface File for Import Process
9. Select the process indicated in the Overview section to load the CSV file to the interface tables.
10. Review the results of the process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document