Pick Wave Creating Partial Shipments
(Doc ID 2589170.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Inventory Management / Create Pick Wave
On an environment running 11.13.19.07.0:
When attempting to perform Pick Wave across 3 lots
Pick completes with warning and
only picks from 1 of the 3 lots
Expect the pick wave to pick all of the reserved inventory
across all 3 lots
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Create Transfer Order for qty 5 of Item MyLotItem from org code M1 to org code M5
2. Source Org creates 3 work orders for Outside Processing.
Each of the 3 Work Orders will put the completed goods into its own unique lot.
3 Work Orders add the inventory to 3 lots
3. Reservations are made for the new qty in each lot against the Transfer Order.
4. 3 Work Orders trigger 3 Purchase Requisitions generated into 1 Purchase Order
5. Purchase Order is received to the 3 Work Orders. 3 Work Orders are now Ready.
6. Each Work Orders is Completed, putting its goods into the Work Order's lot.
7. Manage Reservations and Picks confirms the total qty is Reserved but Pick Qty is 0.
8. Create Pick Wave
Ship-from Source for the Transfer Order number
Pick-from Subinventory that contains all of the completed Work Order lots
9. Observe Pick Wave Only picks from 1 of the 3 lots,
leaving the Transfer Order partially shipped.
10. Inspect PLSQL Finest log to find wsh.plsql.WSH_INV_INTEGRATION_GRP.COMPLETE_INV_INTERFACE
No Record found to complete interface[[
ORA-01403: no data found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document