Return To Vendor Excel Export Of Item Details: Export Is Incomplete Due To Error
(Doc ID 2600416.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to vendor excel export of Item details fails with error "Export is incomplete due to error"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Identify an RMS RTV Order which has more than 25 line items associated with it.
2. Navigate to Tasks > Inventory > Return To Vendor > Manage Return To vendor. The RTV Search tab is displayed.
3. Input the RTV order number in the RTV text box and click Search.
4. With the desired RTV found and highlighted, click the glasses icon (View mode) to view the RTV details
5. Within the Items section of the RTV, click Actions > Export to Excel, Download and save the sheet.
6. The .xls workbook opens, displays only the first line of data from the export and the second line on the spreadsheet reports “Export is incomplete due to error.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document