Expensed Asset Type Creates Accounting on Addition if Added from Accounts Payables. How to avoid this?
(Doc ID 2601110.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If assets of type expense are added directly via spreadsheet or add assets function, this addition transaction DOES NOT create accounting journal as this is the intended functionality.
If assets of type expense are added via mass addition from Accounts Payables, this addition transaction creates an accounting journal.
How can one achieve the same behavior as on manual/ADFDI addition, where there is no accounting journal created?
1) Create PO on expense item and approve to create receipt ;
2) In Accounts Payables, create the invoice and match it to the PO and receipt , check track as assets on line level;
3) Create accounting then run mass addition create process;
4) Prepare mass additions for the asset on a designated expensed asset category;
5) Post mass additions;
6) When create accounting is executed it results in additions journal created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document