FA: SCM: OM: Order Fulfillment Fails With: Cannot establish proxy connection: 403 URLBlocked
(Doc ID 2603736.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is reported when Fulfilling an order:
01.02:e send failed: Cannot establish proxy connection: 403 URLBlocked</summary> ,detail=<detail>Unable to invoke endpoint URI "https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.integration.ocp.oraclecloud.com:443/ic/ws/integration/v1/flows/soap/XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/1.0/" successfully due to: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: Cannot establish proxy connection: 403 URLBlocked</detail> ,code=<code>null</code>} </message> </ServiceErrorMessage>}
In this instance:
1. A customer Order Orchestration process has been deployed.
2. An external fulfillment application is used to fulfill orders
3. Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) is used to communicate transactions from Order Management to the external fulfillment application
4. The web service URL created in OIC can be invoked from SOAPUI
5. The same URL is used in Order Management and this is raising the error when it is invoked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document