Cannot Upload Date Time Stamp Type Item EFF Attribute Using Import Maps With Error "The format of data in the source column is different than the format of data in the master column"
(Doc ID 2610467.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot upload date/timestamp type EFF (extended flexfield) attribute using a CSV template mapped through import maps functionality in PIM
EFF Attribute Name: The format of data in the source column is different than the format of data in the master column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create CSV file template including the Item EFF of type date/timestamp
2. Navigate to Product Management > Product Information Management > Task list > Manage Import Maps
3. Map the column on item EFF date/timestamp, Save and close
4. Click on 'Manage Item Batches'
5. Submit the item batch with CSV file to be loaded.
6. The item batch errors with spreadsheet showing the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document