Item Import Cannot Load Part of Item Attachment With Files Not Found Error
(Doc ID 2617906.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading item attachments through FBDI process only loads part of attachments.
Rest of attachments fail with following error in "Item Import" process.
Reloading the items again with SYNC action, loads the attachments that failed,
but again not all attachments are loaded.
Request Id for Item Search Keyword Job submitted : 123456
Import completed with error or warning. Import errors or warnings are.
1xx-xxxxxx.X.X-XYZ(ABC Inc.) :
filename.xyz: null:null, null - File filename.xyz was not found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Multiple zip files are uploaded to UCM with
- Security Group: FAImportExport
- Account: scm$/item$/import$
2. In FBDI template, the zip file references are provided for each item.
3. Size of the zip files can be 100MB or above.
4. Run the 'Item Import' process after uploading files to interface.
5. See only about half the attachments are loaded.
6. The rest of them fail with error in logfile indicated above.
7. Run the steps again to upload the attachments using SYNC action in FBDI.
8. The attachments that were previously erroring with file not found errors
are uploaded but again about half files fail to upload with same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document