Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Unable To Assign Learning By Person Number List
(Doc ID 2623517.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to assign learning by Person Number List
Learners can be assigned Learning using a Person Number List
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare a .csv file containing list of Learners to be assigned training (by Person Number)
2. Select an offering to assign
3. Click Add Learners and select assignment type (Voluntary, Required, Recommended)
4. Fill out Assignment/Enrollment Details, click Next
5. Click Add, Select Person Number List
6. Enter a name for the Person Number List
7. Click Action, select Add
8. Click Choose file and select .csv file from Step 1
9. Enter a description, then click OK
10. On Select Learners Page, Person Number List name is shown, click Next
11. Make any desired changes to Advanced Rules, click Submit
12. Information popup with message that assignments will be processed. Click OK
13. No Learners assigned to offering.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document