Imported Costs Not Found When Created It By PR And PO
(Doc ID 2624660.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Manage Project Costs-Allocate Project Costs
Imported costs not found when imported from Purchase Requisition (PR) and Purchase Oorder (PO)
Imported costs from PR/PO should be visible in Projects after run Import Costs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Made a PO in Purchasing Module.
2. Ran request 'Update project performance data'
3. After that I went Project Financial Management Costs and ran the request of Process Commitment Transactions. After successful completion of this request when I went to Review Commitment Transactions to see Commitment has imported or not from Purchasing. So I noticed that it get transferred successfully.
4. Then I have made PO matched Invoice in Oracle Fusion Account Payable.
5. This Invoice get validated, accounted and approved in status.
6. After Completion of accounting I go to Project Financial Management Cost and run the request of Import and Process Cost Transaction.
The output of the request shows: Successful Transactions: 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document