In Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Service (FCCS), POV Values Display Incorrectly In Jobs Card When Submitting Rates Via Excel / Smart View
(Doc ID 2629376.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service - Version 19.11.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. With a blank Excel worksheet, connect to FCCS via Smart View.
2. Open one of the "Enter Exchange Rates" forms.
3. Set the Period, Year and Scenario as desired in the POV.
4. Type values for one or more of the defined currencies.
5. Click "Submit Data".
6. Login to FCCS in a browser.
7. Click on the Jobs card and click the ComputeRates job which corresponds to the data submission in Step 5.
One or more of the POV values (Period, Year, Scenario) does not match the POV that had been set in Excel (Step 3 above). A different member is shown instead. Despite this, the rate values are uploaded to the correct period/year/scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document