"An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information" Error in Updating Classification Categories For Accounts and Contacts
(Doc ID 2629771.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue updating AUX Classification Categories for an account that had been previously associated caused incident error.
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: <Incident_Number>, Server Domain: <domain name>, Server Instance: <UI_Server_Name>, Application Name: <Application_Name>
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a new account
- System automatically assign that account to the default classification code by a custom groovy script (i.e. classification1)
- reassign account to different classification code (i.e. classification2)
- Save account with no error
- reassign account to the old classification code (classification1)
- Save account, then get incident error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document