UOM Class Conversion FBDI Is Not Importing Any Data In Fusion Source.
(Doc ID 2630247.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Data Collection
UOM Class Conversion FBDI is completing fine but the conversion is not seen in the UI ( Manage UOM interclass conversion).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Build FBDI template and generate CSV file
2) Converted into Zip file
3) Uploaded the zip file to the UCM server
4) Ran Load Planning Data from Flat file (Source System: OPS, Collection type: Net Change, Data File: UOMClassConversion
5) The load program ended successfully and also collection done successfully.
6) Verified from UI like "Manage UOM Interclass Conversions"., that item does not import into the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document