Volume Or Weight UOM Is Not Displaying In Drop Down In Result Screen Inline Editing Field
(Doc ID 2632202.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Volume or weight UOM is not displaying in drop down in result screen inline editing field
Volume or weight UOM is should show drop down in result screen inline editing field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration-->User Configuration
-->Screen set Manager
2. Copy the Screen set ID: OB_ORDER_BASE to new one: CUSTOM_ OB_ORDER_BASE
3. GOTO RESULTS TAB and Edit Total Net Weight and Total Net Volume by clciking on More.
4. Make these two Field as Editable option checked. And then click on Finished
5. Assign this Screen to Custom Menu assigned to the User.
6. Navigate to the Custom Screen set and do a Search
7. Once the Results page diplay the records. Try to Edit
Total Net Weight and Total Net Volume. Only the value can be Edited but
not the UOM.
8. But When we select the record and then do MAss update, the dropdown for UOM works fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document