PJT: Import HCM Persons As Project Enterprise Resources Ends In Error
(Doc ID 2635878.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Other Issues
Scheduled process 'Import HCM Persons as Project Enterprise Resources' finishes in error without any log.
No error. Enterprise users should have created or updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Tools> Security Console
2. Created a user firstname.lastname@example.org with an Employee role
3. Created same user in 'Manage Users' task.
4. Linked both the users via link user account
5. Added employment information including Person Type as 'Employee', Legal Employer and Business Unit.
6. Roles Requests shows Provisioning Method is 'Automatic' and includes 'Project Team Member' role.
7. Navigate to 'Manage Project User Provisioning' task
8. Actions> Import HCM Persons as Project Enterprise Resources
9. Selected the Business Unit and Click Submit.
'Import HCM Persons as Project Enterprise Resources' ESS process status shows as 'Error'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document