GET /ccadmin/v1/orders/<validOrderId> Returns "Specified order does not exist" if Multiple Sites Are Configured
(Doc ID 2637046.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If multisite is enabled and multiple sites are configured on a server, following getOrder endpoint with a valid order id may return error "Specified order does not exist" if the order was placed on site other than default site:
The issue can be reproduced with following steps:
1. On Admin / Settings, make sure multisite is enabled and at least two sites are configured.
2. Navigate to store front and choose a site that is not default site.
3. Add some items to cart and process to checkout.
4. Select Shipping, fill in the various fields including payment fields.
5. Submit the order and order confirmation is back showing order is successfully submitted.
6. Use the order id in the order confirmation to call GET /ccadmin/v1/orders that returns above ERROR response.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document