The Order Of Shipments Stops Showing In Incorrect Order Through Elocation Map
(Doc ID 2637944.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We use oracle elocation maps in our workbench. When we map shipments, we see incorrect routing in the map.
The order of shipments stops are not being sent in the correct order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created Locations respectively.
2) Created Rate distance: PCMILER with External Distance Engine ID:
3) Created Rate offering, Rate Service, Rate Record from Location to Region.
4) Created Itinerary Multi stop itinerary from Country to country.
5) Created orders with their source and destination location.
6) Created Multistop shipment from the above orders with Shipment id by planning with DEFAULT parameter set.
7) Goto Shipment click on Action-->Shipment Managment-->Map-->Map shipments
The Map show incorrect order of Location Pickups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document