Fusion CST: Internal Requisition Price Is Different Than Cost Price
(Doc ID 2638384.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal requisition price is different than cost price.
Due to this issue, users cannot see correct item price.
Step To Reproduce
1. Home: Supply Chain Execution -> Cost Accounting
2. Task: Review Item Costs
3. Search and select an Item "A".
4. Observe Item Unit Cost is shown as 0.085000
5. Home : Procurement -> Purchase Requisitions
6. Enter Requisition Line (User is creating internal requisition)
7. Select Item "A"
8. Observe the Price is defaulted as 0.080.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document