Data Management Shows the Old and New Setup Information after the Migration
(Doc ID 2638629.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 19.11.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing the application from existing environment and then importing the application snapshot from another environment brings back old locations and data load mappings in the Data Management. Expectation was to get the clean slate in the data management after the migration in the Target environment.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to an PBCS environment(Source Application).
2. Modifying changes in the data management i.e add a new target application or delete an old existing application.
3. Now, get a application backup
4. Delete the application from target environment
5. Import the application from source to target environment
7. After the import, it was found that old and new setup information has been migrated to the Target instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document