Values In Custom Column In Custom Screen Set Not Saving
(Doc ID 2638641.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Trying to mass update shipment ship unit count through custom screen set it gets updated with the last value being entered
instead of the exact values entered for each lines causing discrepancy in the modification.
While trying to mass update the ship unit count, it should be the same as updated value for each line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a copy of standard Screenset S_SHIP_UNIT_COUNT with below details by navaigating.
Configuration and Administration-->User configuration-->Screenset Manager
Screen Set ID: TEST_S_SHIP_UNIT
Label ID: S_SHIP_UNIT
2) Navigate to Results page. Go to Result tab, click More for Ship Unit Count Column
and Check the editable checklist and save
3) Add this Screenset to any custom menu
4)Go to Home page and click on TEST_S_SHIP_UNIT screenset
5) Edit the Ship unit for any three shipments and then save.
6) All three shipment are saved with the last updated S_Ship_unit_count value only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document