FUSION INV: Custom Role For Only Having Privilege to Manage Pending Transaction Task In Inventory Management
(Doc ID 2638997.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User need sometime is to Need to create a custom role having only privilege to "Manage Pending Transaction" task in Inventory Management.
Privilege name - Manage Pending Inventory Transaction
Inherited from Role - Inventory Transaction Management
Customers generally create the custom role, but the task does not appear in Inventory Management as expected
Steps to reproduce the issue.
1) Navigate to Tools > Security Console > Roles > Copy the Duty Role "Inventory Transaction Management"
2) Remove all privileges except "Manage Pending Inventory Transaction". Save and Close to create the custom duty role.
3) Create Role > In Basic Information, Provide Role Name, Code and Role Category as SCM - Job Role
4) In Role Hierarchy tab, select and add the custom duty role (ref. step 2)
5) In Users tab, Add the user
6) In Summary tab, Click Save and Close
7) Run the LDAP Process - "Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes"
8) Log in to the respective user, "Manage Pending Transaction" task is not visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document